Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time of year again when the little ghosts and goblins venture out in search of candy or other goodies to fill their bags. It's also the deadline for our annual Photo Contest where the winners will appear in our upcoming 2014 calendar. Please get your submissions in by midnight tonight! They should be uploaded here: Planet 9 2014 Calendar Contest - Photo Gallery same rules as last year, one submission per person please and have a hi-res version available should you be chosen as a winner.

If you are out and about tonight in my neighborhood please stop by to trick-or-treat. I've included a couple of photos attached to this message so you can see how I have the house decked out for the holiday. (Always big here) Speaking of events, don't forget Fabspeed moved their open house event to this Saturday November 2nd, more details in the forum. I see we also have some ECU tuning specials from FVD and Softronic going on as well as new products like PedalBox and new sponsors like Bay Diagnostics and Black Flame Customs, so a lot going on.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that for most of us (ok not those down under) that winter is coming up. While some of us may put our Porsches away for the winter, others are still using them as daily drivers. Since high performance tires get hard and lost traction significantly below 40 degrees Fahrenheit / 5 Celcius, it's a good idea to use a set of winter tires. If you are in need of a set, please consider purchasing them through Tire Rack using our Planet-9 Upgrade Garage Link to Tire Rack here: http://www.tirerack.com/affiliates/live/index.jsp?AFFCODE=AV7 If you use that link and buy tires using that link a small % of the sale goes towards helping fun this website. (It doesn't change your price one way or another)

With the Holidays coming up I would like to ask our members to reply to this topic thread with GIFT IDEAS for the Porsche/Automotive enthusiast. I will take all of the submissions and compile them into some sort of list/chart and publish them in a future newsletter (probably next month!) So please submit ASAP!

I also wanted to point out that in the past month we got some press coverage here: http://pandodaily.com/2013/10/09/panjo-partners-with-vbulletin-picking-up-the-enthusiast-commerce-torch-that-ebay-dropped-years-ago/

Cool huh?

Until next time, Stay Tuned!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts