Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hard time reaching back to grab the seat belt over my shoulder. The 3 series coupe has a robotic arm to hand you the seat belt. I don't need anything that fancy but I'm looking some extender thingy that I can clip on to the belt. Does such thing exist?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
I have a hard time reaching back to grab the seat belt over my shoulder. The 3 series coupe has a robotic arm to hand you the seat belt. I don't need anything that fancy but I'm looking some extender thingy that I can clip on to the belt. Does such thing exist?

Thanks.
Upper seat belt support is adjustable for height. Might make it easier. Otherwise suggest developing the habit of grabbing it as you get in. There's really not much room for something like that on a Cayman. I've never heard of anything like that being available.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a hard time reaching back to grab the seat belt over my shoulder.
I had the same issue when I had my CS. There was a little clip on the passenger side belt which was (for whatever reason) not on the driver's belt. It can keep the belt from fully recoiling and becoming flush with the panel. Bought a set for the driver's side and problem solved. Google * Porsche seat belt clip*.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts