Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
They are excellent systems, we've used them in the BMW community for the E46 and E9X M3. Unfortunately they are quite pricey and I don't find it justified but if you are looking for a top notch and sound controlled exhaust, this is the way to go. The ability to transform the car from subtle to downright aggressive is unmatched.

·
241 Posts
YIKES!!! 4995 British Pounds ($8131.72 USD today) for that system is more than pricey. I have to classify that as outrageous :eek:.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are excellent systems, we've used them in the BMW community for the E46 and E9X M3. Unfortunately they are quite pricey and I don't find it justified but if you are looking for a top notch and sound controlled exhaust, this is the way to go. The ability to transform the car from subtle to downright aggressive is unmatched.
Thanks. Yeah they are too expensive for sure, but after reading that other thread where people said they found themselves going back to the oem exhaust because some aftermarket ones are too loud and they get fed up with that, maybe this one is the way to go if money is not an object. (which is not my case unfortunately :( )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts