Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have the heated wheel option? It has been quite cold in the UK recently and I have been using mine (only had the car new a month) and it doesnt get very warm and seems to get warm faster at the bottom. Its not feasible to drive with hands at 8 and 4 so do i need to get it checked? much cooler than the one in my Jaguar XF

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
I don't have it, but I have had a few mornings that I wished I did.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Heated wheel I believe is only available with the PDK steering wheel, well as an option rather than a spare part.

·
Aqua Blue Metallic Mafia OG
569 Posts
My heated wheel also seems to be warmer on the bottom so it might be normal. It also gets warmer the longer I keep my hands in one place.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like i might need to get it looked at then. At least it works, when i first got the Jag they had forgotten to connect it up!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
my steering wheel gets warm after the car has been parked in the sun for a while...and we get alot of sun here:taunt:

·
Registered
732 Posts
**** You've got my vote here too! I don't know how much the heated wheel option is...but a nice pair of driving gloves will be 60-100 USD. Only deer skin will do. Heated steering wheel.....???????

:D ;)[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
**** You've got my vote here too! I don't know how much the heated wheel option is...but a nice pair of driving gloves will be 60-100 USD. Only deer skin will do. Heated steering wheel.....???????

:D ;)
[/QUOTE]

Was FOC as part of my deal sweetner so I wasnt going to refuse and I found the one on my Jaguar very nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts