Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say hello and break the ice with my first post. I bought my GT Silver 2011 Cayman S CPO last May, but I have been lurking here since April of last year. What I really want to do is say thank you! You have been the single best source of information for me, from researching what to look for in my search for the "perfect" (at leas perfect to me) 987.2, to showing me how to get the engine cover off so I could detail my engine, to helping me not freak out the first time I saw a tiny puff of white smoke on startup. In fact, the wealth of information on this site is so vast that in the last year or so you have answered about 50 questions I have had, without me ever having to ask them. ( The search function has been my Sherpa ) Being a first time Porsche owner, I just wanted to thank you all again and say that it's awesome to be here!
-Sean

ACPrep.jpg

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looks fantastic. Love that color.

·
Registered
574 Posts
You can give back by donating to the site if you are so inclined. It really does contain a wealth of information so we all need to chip in from time to time to keep it going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts