Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long time Porsche fan since a small boy and I recently picked up myself a very tidy MY10 987.2 Boxster. Looking forward to dry summer so I can get out and enjoy the lovely flat 6 sound. We all like a photo. Note the car wash just washed hence in disc have light rust on them…it’s off for paint correction next month, so the paint will pop even more.
Nice spec with, PDK, Sports Chrono, Bi-xenon lights, 19in wheels and Bose…

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Administrator
2,000 Posts
That's a great color! It will look spectacular when the paint is done up. I hope you have it ceramic coated when it's complete (or DIY - the real work is the paint correct, the coating is easy to do..) Mine since it's been coated can be washed with a garden hose.. rinse it off and the dirt falls off it. And welcome to Planet-9, the Friendly Porsche Forum! We have a number of people from down-under, including one of our Moderators!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, paint correction followed by ceramic coating… It does have a bit of road rash on the front bonnet and bumper, but repainting is not a priority and may happen later. I’ve been enjoying following the forum, thanks for the welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts