Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my Name is René and i´m 30 years old. Since a few weeks i´m owner of my second Porsche Boxster. The first one was a customized 986 non S. He has have a fancy colour and many other Mod´s like H&R Suspension, OZ Futura Wheels in 8,5 and 10", sports exhaust with header, Aerokit and a specially Sound System.
Now i have a new one 987 with a 997S 3,8 Engine built in. It´s the perfekt Car for me, 2 Seats, Middle Engine and Power. I´m here to look for some new Mods to change the look of the Boxster. My Vision is a Hybrid Version, a Boxster with the best Parts of any other Porsche Models....;)
But now, i´ll show you some Pic´s and let me say, its´nice to be here in the community. Sorry, if my english is not always grammativally perfekt... i try to let it be better ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,775 Posts
Welcome to the forum... hey 3.8L, that's a good one! I'm sure you scare many Carreras on the Autobahn ;)

PS where did you get your GT3 front bumper from? It looks different than the one we have from NR Auto here.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hmm, that looks like a 996 GT3 look where the grille is not fully surrounded by the bumper, and is flush to the hood.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum... hey 3.8L, that's a good one! I'm sure you scare many Carreras on the Autobahn ;)

PS where did you get your GT3 front bumper from? It looks different than the one we have from NR Auto here.
Hey Hassaan, the Bumper on the purple Boxster was original Tequipment called Aerokit 2, just the same as the GT3 one. The Kit inkluded the Front and Rear Bumper with diffusor and the side skirts.
here´s another Pic of the Rear Bumper

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi Folks,
long time no update, sorry. But now, i can represent you my new Baby,
here are my little dream, customized during spring 2013. Based on a 2005 Boxster S we change a lot of Parts. Theres a 3.8 997 Engine in, light Flywheel and a K&N Filter, 9ff Exhausts specially two Way out like 997TT, actually 370 HP. H&R Suspension, 9" & 10,5"x20" Schmidt XS5 Wheels, 6 pistons GT3 Brake in Front with 355mm discs.
Front conversion to 997 RUF RT12 (original), Techart Sideskirts, and a rear bumper like 997TT from 9oneone Motorsports on this wie copy and laminated the Aerokitspoiler, Carbon Fiber Hood, and a very special mixed Yellow with 3% real Goldparticles in Coat.....

·
Vendor
6,488 Posts
I will not hide the truth from you... it's beautiful! That's how the 987 should come from the factory!

But why didn't you mount the front license plate in the center opening? Seems a good place to "hide" it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry but i don´t think its the better Place. First, i like the style with the big Air Inducts in Front and second its an aerodynamik thing! We mount a special aluminium sheet to lead the Air above the Fronthood like the GT3 to give a lil´bit more downforce.

Here a detail Picture of the special colour. The Gold effect you just can see if the Sun is shining at! ;)

Edit: Theres are original Spyder vents...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congratulations - a very impressive project here, with beautiful results. Love the color especially. :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts