Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
I believe fab944 last checked in with close to 145,000 miles on his '06...

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have 82,000 miles on my '05 Boxster S. The RMS developed a leak a LONG time ago and they swapped it out for a revised version. No engine problems ever though.

I change my oil every 10,000 also.

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
:eek: Hey Pete... I've slowed down in my old age! Only closing in on 131k... :cheers:

Several track days... couple of cross-country roadtrips (3 days out...3 days back)....change my oil around every 10-12k.
Good for you. I am just hitting 36,000 in my 03 Boxster. I have been driving it a lot more lately although I don't think I am going to catch up to you. :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Who has the highest mileage Cayman?

The question says it all. Thought it might be interesting.

·
Administrator
34,509 Posts
Re: Who has the highest mileage Cayman?

The question says it all. Thought it might be interesting.
Yes it is except please do a search first, this has been asked at least 4 times before that I found doing a simple search so I just took all 4 topic threads and merged them into one topic thread. :)

Lot's of prior reading on the subject. I would also note that if people keep their mileage up to date in their garage entry you could sort that in the garage as well to see who had the highest mileage.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Re: Who has the highest mileage Cayman?

Yes it is except please do a search first, this has been asked at least 4 times before that I found doing a simple search so I just took all 4 topic threads and merged them into one topic thread. :)

Lot's of prior reading on the subject. I would also note that if people keep their mileage up to date in their garage entry you could sort that in the garage as well to see who had the highest mileage.
oops --sorry about that. I usually do better on my searches.

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
8 months = 8,000 miles.

What a blast!

81 - 90 of 90 Posts