Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update for the holidays.

Glimmer-Glass Detailing is having a 15% off sale from Dec 11th - 16th as well as $5 flat rate shipping for UPS Ground orders with no minimums.

Please use code 09SANTA15 at checkout.

Wishing you and yours a very special holiday season.

One additional note, we will be adding the complete Menzerna line, the world’s finest polishing materials, over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a quick reminder that the sale is ending soon. I have added some Poorboy's sample kits for those of you eager to try some of the best detailing products on the market

Samples

I have posted 4 of the 7 and the rest will be up in a little while this morning.

On another note, I am building new kits from PC/Menzerna polishing kits for basic polishing to extensive paint correction all including free MF towels and a PB's wax of your choice. There will also be a few PC/Poorboy's polishing/sealant kits all with free MF towels and a PB's wax of your choice.

All of which will include free shipping of course. Prices will range from $259 to $299.

If you guys have some feedback re pads sizes, types, etc... shoot me an email. PM's are not being forwarded to my BB for some reason.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts