Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everybody doing? Just returned from installing my hot fresh from the oven powder coated wheels and calipers! At the beginning I got to admit I was a bit scheptical and affraid of having my wheels and calipers messed up. But after getting tired if looking at them all faded and the wheels all curbed (not by me but by the previous owner) I decided to take them to a powder coating shop. The end results are awesome or even more than awesome if there is a word for it! See the pictures and judge them. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know if I can name them here or not but its a place in Jacksonville FL. I can private message you if you want to. The calipers sandblasted and rebuilt for $220.00 not bad, in my opinion.

·
Incurable Gearhead
993 Posts
Love those Carrera Classics.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Make sure that you don't have any paint where the bolts seat on the wheel. It can soften when the wheel heats up and result in a loose wheel.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What color is that car? I have a Atlas Gray and cannot decide what color to paint the wheels. Standard 18s.
Was thinking matt black but I like what you have done. Just a shade or two darker. They look great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts