Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am getting close on moving from 2007 Cayman S to 2009....prices keep seem to be going down....any thoughts on when the floor might be hit...when to buy?

John

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well I am getting close on moving from 2007 Cayman S to 2009....prices keep seem to be going down....any thoughts on when the floor might be hit...when to buy?

John
You might be past that point on Caymans...911's are plentyful and I got an e-mail from Winner Porsche in DE they are offering 0% for 60 mos if you finance, and why would not use someone else's money for FREE???

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
You might be past that point on Caymans...911's are plentyful and I got an e-mail from Winner Porsche in DE they are offering 0% for 60 mos if you finance, and why would not use someone else's money for FREE???
WOW!! not only P-cars are ridiculously dirt cheap in the US, now you guys can buy at 0% finance :wall: We need a financial melt down here in OZ!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Is the 0% financing a Porsche offer or specific to that dealership?

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
:wall: We need a financial melt down here in OZ!
Believe me when I say, no you don't. There's a lot more to life than cars, and I wouldn't wish the recession we're currently going through on anyone... for any reason. Be glad you're not as effected by it as others have been. Life really sucks here for a vary large amount of people.

brad

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
There are some really good discounts out there today,.....but not many Caymans at all, and if you looking for a 6 speed manual in a decent config in either model, lots of luck!

I have seen some '09 911s with sticker prices in the high $90Ks to low $100Ks sell in the high $70Ks to low $80Ks. $20k off for any '09 997 is a good place to start.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I just looked at an '09' 997 coupe non S and I could have picked it up for less than I paid for my '09' CS. But it would have to be a 997 CS to get me to really think about it.

Capercat, the grass over here is only greener due to the cheap coat of green paint they sprayed on it. May not make it through a couple of heavy rains.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think depending on what you're looking for this could be a great time to buy. 3 weeks ago I picked up a lightly optioned Black 6spd CS with 19inch Carrera SII wheels for 20% off MSRP.

I can't speak highly enough of the car. Even without the extras that most people on the board would like to have (pasm/sc/lsd) the car is fantastic!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just got an 09 CS with some nice options for 18% off MSRP. With production cuts again in 2010 and for 2011 we will probably never see such discounts again.......thats why I took advantage of it!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Is the 0% financing a Porsche offer or specific to that dealership?
I believe it is specific to this dealer. It came in an e-mail from them.

Winner Porsche | 1851 Ogletown Rd. | Newark, DE 19711 | 866.975.5558 | Winner Porsche | Porsche Dealer | Newark

0% APR up to 60 Months Available

For a limited time, Winner Porsche is offering 0% APR financing to well qualified buyers.

Contact Winner today at 866.975.5558 to experience the thrill of owning a Porsche.

See our complete inventory of new and certified pre-owned Porsches online now.

0% APR financing is available for up to 60 months to well qualified buyers with credit score of 760 or greater. See Winner Porsche for complete details. Offer valid through 12/31/09.

I hope it is OK to post this, If not mods remove and sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts