Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does how you drive determine how good you are at sex?

"Gentlemen, the way you drive is apparently a giveaway to women on how you'll, er, behave between the sheets. Thus spake Hoda Kotb, co-host of the Today show's 73rd hour, who will never look at cab drivers the same way again.

Are your driving moves all jerky; are you constantly thrusting in and out of traffic? Are you the clumsy type — all thumbs and apologies? Or are you a smooth operator behind the wheel, deftly caressing the road until it yields to your soft but firm touch, then skilfully building to a screaming climax?
"

Does how you drive determine how good you are at sex?

I personally say driving style can be a clear indication to character but I can't link it to sex. What do you think Porsche fellows?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I personally say driving style can be a clear indication to character but I can't link it to sex.
+1 Hassaan

If that were true, with the number of drivers wandering aimlessly on the roads, doing everything wrong, we should have a lot less people reproducing!

What does it say about people who enjoy solo drives?
What does it say about people who cant drive standard?
So many questions, so little time...

Ramadan kareem to all :)

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Any idiot can reproduce but not everyone can drive well.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
We shouldn't confuse being able to reproduce with having good sex! They should be exclusive of each other. I'm still trying to convince my wife though.:hilarious:

Oh, and I am excellent at both if we're keeping track.;)

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What does it say about people who enjoy solo drives?
What does it say about people who cant drive standard?
So many questions, so little time...

Ramadan kareem to all :)
Oh thank you for the inspiration and making me laugh loud. Now I see there's a link between driving styles and sex lives :D

Ramadan kareem to you too buddy

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Someone once said a man's life truly begins when he no longer is interested in the opposite sex and has a full set of teeth. We could probably add a Porsche to that.:hilarious:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think that these are two things that are unrelated. I see many examples when a great drivers were not a great lovers. This example is about me too, lol. I can tell that I am an awesome driver with a big experience. But in my sexual life I have a big problem. I have an erectile dysfunction that I have been treated during half year. My doctor prescribed me kamagra from this pharmacy https://andrikofarmakeio.com/kamagra/. I see some good result, but there is still a lot of work to do.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Well, you know what they say. There are two things all men think they are good at.
+1

Even when they come "to learn" voluntarily, it is incredibly difficult to teach grown man how to drive. The amount of denial is staggering. Yes, I can speak from personal experience as well. I guess the same thing goes for the other thing, too. Any women want to chip in? Better not, I guess ... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts