Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get a feel for how many members actually live in the DC metro area. I live in southern maryland. I am also a member of the audiclub and I am the only member in southern MD. I have seen a few nice Porsches down here. Saw a silver GT3 with composite brakes and PCA tags. Also saw a Red GT2 with MD tags that read 9ELEVEN. just wondering if anyone knows those guys. I was driving my audi at the time so I didn't get respect.:burnout:

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Well, I moved from Potomac Falls to the Philly area almost two years ago, if that counts. Can't say that I miss Route 7, 66, or the Beltway but NoVa is good proximity to nice country drives.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
I'm in the Columbia area with Guards Red and I'm waiting for all this snow to go away. :(

-moto

·
Registered
50 Posts
live near annapolis -- speed yellow -- i also drove it on saturday before the snow. usually drive it to work, except when they're forecasting precip

·
Registered
155 Posts
Arctic silver 2006 CS. I live in the Mount Vernon area of Alexandria, Fairfax County.

It's a weekend car, yet I have put more miles on it in the last year since I bought it than my "daily driver."

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Artic Silver debadged CS in Reston, VA

1 - 20 of 109 Posts