Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
TPC Cayman in Virginia Beach area.

I was wondering if there were any meets or anything around this area. Seems like there's enough drivers in a decent proximity.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks like there is a fair amount of people in the area. Does anybody meet for any drives around here. I recently just picked up a Cayman S and have yet to have a chance to really drive it. I have had an Exige for a few years now and have had a fair amount of luck setting up spirited drives in the Shenandoah valley area ( we have a lot of great roads). A nice of mix of exotics . Would anybody here be interested in joining us? We have a drive planned for next Sunday the 20th.We meet at the Starbucks on route 7 in Winchester between 9-10 a.m.

·
Chesapeake Region Member
217 Posts
Looks like there is a fair amount of people in the area. Does anybody meet for any drives around here. I recently just picked up a Cayman S and have yet to have a chance to really drive it. I have had an Exige for a few years now and have had a fair amount of luck setting up spirited drives in the Shenandoah valley area ( we have a lot of great roads). A nice of mix of exotics . Would anybody here be interested in joining us? We have a drive planned for next Sunday the 20th.We meet at the Starbucks on route 7 in Winchester between 9-10 a.m.
Funny you should ask; I just stopped by Rennlist and found this Meet and Greet for Sunday 11/3/13: Save the Date: MD/DC/VA "Meet and Drive" 11/3/13 Bagel City, Rockville 930 am :eek:) - Rennlist Discussion Forums

I plan on attending both the M&G and lunch at Clyde's.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bowie, MD. Awaiting my delivery of a white base Boxster

·
Registered
345 Posts
Parked next to (well almost next to since I wanted to be next to the median) a blue 981 at Wegmans in Sterling around 7 pm tonight. Looks like my 987's younger sibling. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
16 Posts
After tracking 911's for four years, I've transitioned to a Cayman. Just recently picked up a manual 11 S with 6k on the clock. Black spyder wheels, black side vents, black mirrors. Purchased at Euro Motorcars in Bethesda. Live in Arlington, work in Tysons. Look forward to getting the new platform to the track!

·
Registered
345 Posts
^^ that's a really sweet ride.

Does anyone goes to cars and coffee in the area? We should set up a meet there :)
I go a few times a year. I usually take my old Alfa over, but would drive the Cayman if we arrange something.

Agree, we should have a meet-up at one of the local cars and coffee when the weather improves. Katie's in Great Falls on Saturdays is usually the most interesting but I hate having to get there so early (before 7am) to get a spot. We would need to get there very early to park together. There's a smaller one on Sunday mornings in Fair Lakes. It might be easier to meet there. Also, it starts a bit later :p (I think around 10am).

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 109 Posts