Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
just got a 08 cayman s and I am from the leesburg area of Virginia. looking forward to going to cars and coffee in the area.

·
Registered
348 Posts
anyone interested of going to C&C this weekend (sunday) at fairlakes kohl's?

I will be there with a white cayman s.

2014 Fair Lakes, VA C & C (Kohl's) Thread - 6speedonline.com Forums
I got there about 8:45 this morning; I didn't stay long (left by 9:30) because I had my son's dog and was worried he'd try to jump up on the cars. I looked for a white Cayman but didn't see you.

There were a number of Porsches, including a couple of 356 Cabriolets, and the usual assortment of old (series 2 Alfa Spider, Triumph, late 50s and early 60s Vettes, old American muscle) and new cars (a lot of Subarus and Mustangs). There was one new Corvette there; this was the first time for me seeing it up close. My initial reaction is that the styling is just trying too hard.

I didn't get any pictures this time because I was too busy worrying about the dog.

The Saturday morning C&C at Katie's still has more variety, but this Sunday morning FairLakes C&C has grown over the years. Not to mention you dont need to arrive before 7am to get a spot.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That's the first I've heard about the Velocity 5 meet. I'd be interested in your take on it and how it compares to Katie's and Kohls.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts