Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I don't think it's overpriced to be honest. I think it's a fair price given the prices I have seen for S and GTS cars here in Atlanta. When I mean not overpriced - I mean for the market - but I think the cars are priced quite high. I guess they are holding their value nicely?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
I don't think it's overpriced to be honest. I think it's a fair price given the prices I have seen for S and GTS cars here in Atlanta. When I mean not overpriced - I mean for the market - but I think the cars are priced quite high. I guess they are holding their value nicely?
Anyone looking for a deal on convertible shouldn't shop for them in the Spring. ;)

·
Registered
897 Posts
I just checked the price on the Porsche Pre Owned Car Locator and 2013 BS's seems to be in that price range but are CPO cars.

The one you listed is really nicely equipped and according to the build sheet was a " Showroom Car ".

Personally I'd keep shopping and look for a CPO car for some piece of mind.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.