Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3Ballsracing is hosting a couple of HPDEs in the very near future. The first is Monday, June 11 at Waterford Hills Road Racing (Clarkston, Michigan) and the second is a two-day event at Gingerman Raceway (South Haven, Michigan) on Saturday June 30 and Sunday July 1. I believe, barring any unforseen circumstances, they are running Gingerman backwards on Sunday. 3Balls is a great group - I have been running with them for more than 5 years. Very laid back, plenty of instructors and focused on safety, improving your skills and having fun. Registration is via the 3balls website at www.3ballsracing.com. There are spots available for both Waterford Hills and Gingerman. I am typically the only Cayman and one of very few Porsches. I can usually give the Vettes a run for their money - but would love to have some support from the Porsche crowd!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update...3Ballsracing has a 2 day event at Grattan Raceway this weekend. Sorry for the late notice. There may be a couple of spots open on Saturday and there are about five spots open on Sunday. This event is a benefit for the Karmanos Cancer Institute and we have a bunch of events planned, a silent auction, T-shirts, etc. 3BallsRacing.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts