Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long and gruesome Friday, i finally brought home a new Cayman as many of you have been helping me with! i ended up getting it for 10.5k off sticker. i know many of you might believe that this is a bit high, but from my perspective i felt that it was a good deal and i enjoy every bit of this car to the fullest so i am content with what i paid. I only had the biggest grin driving home, even in terrible Friday LA traffic. :hilarious:

shes definitely a beauty! heres the specs:
2009 Carrera white Cayman 2.9, black standard leather, 6speed man.

Sport Chrono Package Plus
PCM 3.0 w/ Extended Navigation
Floor Mats in Interior Color
Bose High End Sound Package
BiXenon Headlights w/Dyn Cornr
Universal Audio Interface
Bluetooth Interface for Mobile
Heated Front Seats
19" Carrera classic wheels

Heres something interesting that happened with the car at the dealer. The car had the old lobster fork Boxster s II wheels on it for some reason, but the options list said 19" Carrera S II. long story short, they couldn't find it and may believe one of the workers might have swapped it for a customer for extra cash after hours as they cannot find any documentation on what happened. They ended up giving me the Carrera classics for the price of the Carrera S II rims. and i definitely love them :banana:

I know threads are useless without pictures, but it seems as if its going to rain in LA this weekend, so once i get the chance my friend is going to shoot the car for me and i will post pics ASAP!

Im glad to finally join the cayman club! Hope to see some fellow Porsche owners in the OC (Irvine area) and SGV (Rowland/Diamond bar/Walnut) :cheers:

·
On Probation
582 Posts
good for you...now remove the car from the garage and drive it

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Screw the rain, Drive that car! That's what it's meant for; you can always clean it later, and you'll love doing it.

And congrats on the new Porsche.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for all the warm welcome guys!

The car was from mckenna in norwalk, ca. ill make sure to drive her the way she was meant to be! and ill make sure to check out that drive in the santa monica mountains, hopefully i can make it!

pictures will be coming by the end of the week i hope...

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats on the new car. Hopefully it will stop raining soon so you can get some pics up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.