Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 3 cars and only want 2..we have neg. equity on all 3!!! and it a lot ...my wife has to cars..an 11 range rover and a 15 Panamera..I have a 2014 caymans..like I said there is a lot of neg. but I think we are doing it..My wife hate having 2 cars and she would rather just get out..this is a 20k lesson,and I love her its only money and I have done the same in my day..
So it looks like I am getting a slight used Cayman GTS...pretty loaded car and my wife is getting a platinum edition Cayenne ..
I test drove a 991 S manual today (brand new) I have to admit I enjoy the Cayman so much more..its so much more sporty ..I really want a GT4 but i don't think its gong happen anytime soon..I don't think there will be a lot of cars ..I drove the GTS back to back with the 991 S and its really easy ...CAYMAN all day long..yes the 991 is faster but its big and drives big..THe cayman gts feels totally perfect..

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Cayman GTS is a fine car, especially if you are going daily drive it. GT4 is a track car for the streets, it's nice to dream but it's not ideal for daily driving. It's harsh, it's low, and clutch is probably heavy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts