Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wild Weasel, did you get your f$&@ing car yet!? This has been going on for two years! Go pick it up already! Post photos! Tell us how wonderful it is! It's giving me an ulcer. I'm going to stay off this page until you have it home. I can't take it the anticipation any more...

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Wild Weasel, did you get your f$&@ing car yet!? This has been going on for two years! Go pick it up already! Post photos! Tell us how wonderful it is! It's giving me an ulcer. I'm going to stay off this page until you have it home. I can't take it the anticipation any more...

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

LOL!! I literally just burst out laughing reading this. Believe me... I'm as anxious as anyone!!! My car, right now, is in a mysterious black hole somewhere between Toronto and Halifax. It's off the boat... but there's no tracking now until it shows up at the dealership. I should be posting pics within the next two weeks!!! :D

And yeah... I'm LOSING MY MIND!!! :D Have you seen the Waiter's Club lately?? It's an OCD nightmare!!

But thanks for this. :D Really got a laugh. I'm glad I'm making an impact. :hilarious:

Reactions: Steff BGTS

·
Registered
370 Posts
I feel your pain. Its just nuts that they can't track the car from the port to the dealer. (Maybe they don't wan't us to know how much of the time its sitting around).

I'm also looking at the weather forecast waiting for the roads to dry off a bit.

I have a set of 19" Boxster S wheels with snow tires to install. I'll put them on tomorrow between snow falls.

LOL!! I literally just burst out laughing reading this. Believe me... I'm as anxious as anyone!!! My car, right now, is in a mysterious black hole somewhere between Toronto and Halifax. It's off the boat... but there's no tracking now until it shows up at the dealership. I should be posting pics within the next two weeks!!! :D

And yeah... I'm LOSING MY MIND!!! :D Have you seen the Waiter's Club lately?? It's an OCD nightmare!!

But thanks for this. :D Really got a laugh. I'm glad I'm making an impact. :hilarious:

Reactions: Wild Weasel

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was a pre-emptive complaint about winter, but NO, it's just another thread about Weasel getting his car. :crazy:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Coming soon to a dealer near you...

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mysterious objects that can't be located...

- Lochness
- Big Foot
- WW's car
(unconfirmed sightings somewhere in Canada)
- Atlantis
- UFO
(unconfirmed sightings somewhere over Area 51)
- Higgs Boson (elusive "GOD" particle in quantum mechanics)
- G spot (???)

:hilarious:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
is that a euphemism?

·
Registered
4,682 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts

Wild Weasel,

Your timing could not be better and is right on after 2 years. Delivery just before winter locks down Canada.

Hope all the waiting is soon over and you get to hit the 2K break in by next July.:hilarious:

:cheers:

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Wild Weasel,

Your timing could not be better and is right on after 2 years. Delivery just before winter locks down Canada.

Hope all the waiting is soon over and you get to hit the 2K break in by next July.:hilarious:

:cheers:

I'll definitely be done with the break-in well before July. Heck... I'll probably put on a few hundred km's every time we get some reasonably nice weather. I could be done break-in by springtime!! :D

Reactions: Lime-Gold

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
So can we find out which dealer WW uses and arrange for them to show him a beat-up 914 and tell him that's his new car?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
So can we find out which dealer WW uses and arrange for them to show him a beat-up 914 and tell him that's his new car?
I'm sure Weasel put his dealer's name in one of his 2500 posts somewhere. Feel free to read through them to find it. :hilarious:

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts
Wild Weasel, did you get your f$&@ing car yet!?
OMG, I just pissed myself reading this! :hilarious:

There was a thread about a year ago of people donating money on this forum to help WW get his car sooner.....He got quite a few donations. Guess that fissiled. lol.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
OMG, I just pissed myself reading this! :hilarious:

There was a thread about a year ago of people donating money on this forum to help WW get his car sooner.....He got quite a few donations. Guess that fissiled. lol.

:hilarious: Yeah... I think KCZ actually kicked off that campaign and it gained a bit of traction before dying off. I remember showing it to my wife, having a good chuckle over it, and then trying to figure out the most appropriate way of dealing with it if it actually took off. :D

If I'm not mistaken though, I think it WAS just about exactly a year ago. I seem to recall it being before Christmas. Man... how time flies!! And now the end is nigh!! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Al,
Your car looks fantastic. That color combo is very classy.... Red with the Black two tone interior is very nice.
I noticed you also got the 6MT. Please post some more pics once your car arrives....

Coming soon to a dealer near you...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts