Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the mail box to fetch my junk mail and bills. Actually, does any one get bills sent via mail anymore? Anyways, I opened it find a nice box from PCNA. Then, got all worried since the box was wet from all the rain today.

Here's what I received. I haven't seen this on here yet. But, I really like the Cayman pen and it writes very well.

·
Registered
706 Posts
yep, i received a package which included all that too. A cert. of authenticity came separate.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow! That's nice. I just keep getting 918 and Macan Turbo literature.

Reactions: subshooter

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ain't got nuffin'
I'm sure you will. How long sine your purchase? I was surprised how quick it came. I took delivery of my ordered car a little over a month ago.

In the hard bound book there are some designer sketches of the Cayman. Pretty interesting stuff.

·
Noob
857 Posts
I haven't gotten anything yet :( Going to be 2 months soon.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
355 Posts
Got the same kit for the wife's Cayenne last week (Cayenne version, of course!)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Went for a 981 - also got a 918

It seems the dealership I bought my 981 from give out a free 918 with each order :)

1.jpg 2.jpg

Although I'm supposedly a grown-up, I can't tell you how delighted I was with this unexpected extra. It's little touches like this that add gloss to the experience of collecting a brand new car.

I'm also quite pleased with the 981 :)

3.jpg 4.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Went for a 981 - also got a 918

nice. I've not received anything yet from mine but am hoping it's the same as they gave a friend who bought a 911 who got a driving day at Silverstone and a Golf day.

must be something in the water with Paul M's and Rhodium Silver...

·
Registered
2,955 Posts

It seems a little tight ... do you fit in it?

·
Registered
106 Posts

nice. I've not received anything yet from mine but am hoping it's the same as they gave a friend who bought a 911 who got a driving day at Silverstone and a Golf day.

must be something in the water with Paul M's and Rhodium Silver...
I thought the driving day was a "standard" item with every new Porsche (in the UK) I've told them I don't want mine until Spring.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I got a super-wide poster...will have to take pics later. I really want that stitched leather pouch embossed with the GTS logo filled with awesome coffee table books!

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got a super-wide poster...will have to take pics later. I really want that stitched leather pouch embossed with the GTS logo filled with awesome coffee table books!
Are you referring to the "there is no substitute" poster with pictures of old models to new that's 1'x7'?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I only looked at it for a second, but that sounds about right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts