Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an offer that really has me thinking about it... I am looking to see how much a 2010 Cayman GT will cost with the 997.2 engine. I will get white but with color to sample seats deviated (guards red) we will see I should get a call back from CEC within the next few days!!!
:banana:

·
Registered
659 Posts
What is a Cayman GT? I only see S offered.

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
Looks like I will be selling...
Back to the beginning for my mods. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing. :confused:

·
Porschiste
1,444 Posts
What is a Cayman GT? I only see S offered.
I had the same question. Modified Cayman by TechArt. Available with an over 600 bhp 3.8l engine among other toys.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I will get white but with color to sample seats deviated (guards red)
Guard Red has never been an interior color, but Flamenco Red (993) and Lipstick Red (911) have been on the Porsche color palette in the past and are both bright Red, if that's what you want...

·
Registered
659 Posts
I had the same question. Modified Cayman by TechArt. Available with an over 600 bhp 3.8l engine among other toys.
Holy ****! really. So all these Cayman GT's I see on this board are pushing 600HP! What do these things cost?

·
Administrator
34,465 Posts
Holy ****! really. So all these Cayman GT's I see on this board are pushing 600HP! What do these things cost?
Uh... NO. AFAIK there isn't a single "Cayman GT" anywhere pushing 600hp. Some marketing person's wishful thinking at TechART.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they actually dont offer a cayman with that engine unless I do a 997.2 swap, which hasnt been done yet.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guard Red has never been an interior color, but Flamenco Red (993) and Lipstick Red (911) have been on the Porsche color palette in the past and are both bright Red, if that's what you want...
Yes sorry it IS actually the lipstick red, not guards. I fell in love with that color on the ALMS audi TT (2002) thats actually the same set up I want. Black interior, red seats, red steering wheel, red shift boot and knob.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, a cayman GT straight from techart is 380BHP.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
659 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
While I might be confused I was quoting someone else in the thread when I asked what a Cayman GT was and I still am not sure I know other than its a badge/marketing from Techart.
this is rated at 385HP with a 3.4L engine. It is basically their version of the X51 for the 3.4 not a 3.8 swap like they did before, but they call it the 987 powerkit C2. It is still under development.

TECHART - Highlights

1 - 17 of 17 Posts