Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a Cayenne GTS 2009 and an I-Phon 3GS, I've spent days and went to the dealer and never managed to pair the I-Phone with the PCM, I could see the PCM from the I-Phone and everything seems to be normal and it even says "Registeration Successfull" but nothing works after that. I know some people managed ot get it working, I've seen that online but all what was mentioned was based on luck. It's very frusterating and any help will be highly appreciated, please let me know if you know anything I can do with the dealer to get it working.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
First Post, Hi everyone.

When I picked up my 2010 GTS, we couldnt get mine to pair either, it took cycling BOTH keys, and then it did it. Ive had to do it 2 times since due to battery being disconnected etc, and had no problems

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem on PCM Boxter s 2009 and Iphone 4. They see each other, do the pairing, but then nothing works and the phone does not see to PCM. Did you solve the issue ?

Thanks !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.