Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sharing some pics of my humble audio enhancements in my cayman.

Powered by Sinfoni + Alpine 701 and Alpine 502 headunit. Apologies for the poor quality pictures, it's from the iphone!

Enjoy. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you get the imprint for the head unit? the speaker box looks good!
Hmm..as far as I knew, no Imprint was done. Tuning for the SQ was done by the Alpine 701 sound processor (which is installed and hidden under my amps) and controlled in conjunction with the Alpine 502 headunit. Have you done Imprint? Just very happy that the sound is so beautiful now. :beer:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice! i guess you're relying on the front trunk for storage now.
Oh yes, it was a hard decision to make.. But in the end, i took a look at the rear boot space and decided that I couldn't fit too much into it to begin with. Would just depend on the deeper front trunk for any storage I may have for now! :)

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Very nice indeed. I can't tell from the pics but can you still access the oil cap etc?

-Moto

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes indeed it's accessible. Am trying to get off my lazy butt and get some decent pics with my camera! The compartment can still be opened for access to fill up necessary liquids. There's a slight allowance made during the customization process just for this; would be a pain in the butt to remove it every time i need to service the car!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hmm..as far as I knew, no Imprint was done. Tuning for the SQ was done by the Alpine 701 sound processor (which is installed and hidden under my amps) and controlled in conjunction with the Alpine 502 headunit. Have you done Imprint? Just very happy that the sound is so beautiful now. :beer:
I believe the imprint is a sound processor so you might have it already..its like surround sound where the voice can come from the front and all the background noise can be timed to when it can hit you...awesome stuff :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts