Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Holy cow... These would be good for track wheels if they had a larger rear wheel tire....... And my brother would be my sister IF he were a girl.

:hilarious:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy cow... These would be good for track wheels if they had a larger rear wheel tire....... And my brother would be my sister IF he were a girl.
It is an outstanding deal for those who want a new 18" wheel was what I was getting at.

:taunt:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Still for sale? I guess they have trouble giving them away. I saw this price drop a month ago... but they are selling only one size 18x8 with one offset front and rear. Someone could add spacers in the back and make them look OK.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
How would they be for snow tires with 255 40 18s in the rear? They'd work w/out spacers,right?
255 is typo, right? You mean 235's?

I know they're pretty heavy for 18s (good for winter use) but IIRC, the lips may damage easily (not good for winter use) - do a search on them and see.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Bummer. I was going to jump on those until I realized they didn't have the matching back wheels.

·
Registered
169 Posts
$69 blowout stock is Tire Rack generously giving these quality rims out for cost, but your RWD car's staggered specs say "No!" to the 18x8 wheels all around. The Cayman will be an angry croc with this purchase! You might have the idea to take advantage of this discount for just the fronts, but after research, the rears in a decent rear staggered size will cost you upwards of $900 each at full price. Then you are starting to enter into the BB$ price point territory! :hilarious:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts