Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
The funny part is that she is willing to come back to the Shell gas station for future service... are you kidding me? I would NEVER take my Porsche to a gas station for "service" let alone go back after something like this happened!

Amazing that he managed to walk away though...

·
Registered
444 Posts
And yet the owner still likes the guy and plans on bringing her cars there in the future. Geez.

I can only wonder how many times he's taken the owners cars out for joyrides in the past.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think that when the owner was interviewed perhaps they didn't know the car was driven at 150+ mph. They likely only knew that the car was involved in an accident and like any normal person you figure accidents happen and you move on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live at Ft Myers Beach, so Sanibel is right around the corner for me. I could not believe after I heard what had happened.

Summerline/Mcgregor is not a road you want to be doing excessive speed on. Besides all the snow birds are here now, so its kind of like suicide.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nobody drives my cars without me with them, nobody. I don't share my cars, my wife or my dogs.

·
CVR Rally Chair
71 Posts
They are both quite mad! The level of stupidity on both parties is mind boggling. I don't recall it giving her age so maybe she's some rich 80 year old and doesn't realize what 163mph is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts