Reactions: Ctc2s

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't rotate the pic. It's a Miata with a custom made top that has a strong resemblance to the Cayman roofline and hatch area.

·
Super Moderator
13,989 Posts
I couldn't rotate the pic. It's a Miata with a custom made top that has a strong resemblance to the Cayman roofline and hatch area.
If taken on a Phone, i see a lot of videos taken vertically, which IMO, is ridiculous. Just curious, why don't people turn their phones horizontal like normal cameras? I don't understand that.

·
Banned
550 Posts
If taken on a Phone, i see a lot of videos taken vertically, which IMO, is ridiculous. Just curious, why don't people turn their phones horizontal like normal cameras? I don't understand that.
Well, for one thing, this is a photograph, not a video. Secondly, "normal" cameras are used to take vertical (aka "portrait mode") pictures all the time.

In this case I'm guessing it was a spur of the moment, one-handed affair. Besides, if you middle-click the image, it will open directly in the browser where it should be correctly oriented. It looks like the forum's image viewer isn't rotating it automatically.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Looks good on my Android tab S. Well, sort of good. At least it is nicely painted and not beaten and slammed, unlike so many seen daily. Hate to say this, but it looks like Guards Red...

·
Registered
19 Posts
The s2000 version looks a bit better:

f62d0117f6.jpg
Coupe-HT8.jpg
s2000-1.jpg

I could be wrong but I think this hardtop has been around as long/longer then the Cayman so not really an imitation.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Does that make me Mrs. Apex?

20141017_182946.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
It doesn't look too bad, I think I see what he was going for; i've seen better hardtop miata conversions, but I think he(or she) lost me with the custom plate. I wonder if the car flipped, if the hardtop roof would be able to support the weight of the car, or is it merely aesthetic? In any event, I hope he enjoys his car as much as we enjoy ours.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts