Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
My 09 Cayman is still under warranty, doing well other than more-frequent start-up smoke bombs, and due for 4 year maintenance. Any shops in the west suburbs or anywhere that you would choose over the dealer shop? I presume the warranty does not require major maintenance intervals be done at a dealer shop? I know the four year is $$$$$$$.
Thanks.

·
Administrator
34,414 Posts
Hi folks,
My 09 Cayman is still under warranty, doing well other than more-frequent start-up smoke bombs, and due for 4 year maintenance. Any shops in the west suburbs or anywhere that you would choose over the dealer shop? I presume the warranty does not require major maintenance intervals be done at a dealer shop? I know the four year is $$$$$$$.
Thanks.
Considering we have two sponsor dealers in your area (Napleton and Porsche Exchange) be sure and tell them you are coming from Planet-9 as they have been known to offer a discount to our members in the past. It never hurts to ask!
:cheers:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Rennology in North Aurora. Just opened up, used them a couple of times. They did great work for 1/2 the price the dealership quoted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts