Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Cayman is in need of a Cover. It is a 08 CS with Techart GT wing and front valence and side skirts. Anyone know what would fit with the Mods I have??

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Wow, didn't know they made the CS in '98. :hilarious: (I assume you mean '08)

Unfortunately, I'm useless on your original question though. I just couldn't resist. :)

-Moto
My Cayman is in need of a Cover. It is a 98 CS with Techart GT wing and front valence and side skirts. Anyone know what would fit with the Mods I have??

·
Registered
309 Posts
forget the cover....let's see pictures of your car!!!

Your best bet would be a custom-made cover. I can't imagine the cayman-specific covers will fit over that wing. I have the Porsche indoor cover and there's no way it would work. :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made contact with CEC and they are a Techart supplier. They said that Techart makes a custom cover but it was very expensive $600+ US. They suggested possibly a GT2 or GT3 cover from Porsche. I ordered a GT2 cover. I will post once it arrives. You can see some more pics in the Garage.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally I received the Factory 911 GT2 indoor cover and put it on. I was surprised how good of a fit it was on my Cayman with the Techart Mods. I would definitely recommend it. Some pictures are in the Gallery and below.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone know if this is a 996 or 997's indoor cover?

Cheers,

Finally I received the Factory 911 GT2 indoor cover and put it on. I was surprised how good of a fit it was on my Cayman with the Techart Mods. I would definitely recommend it. Some pictures are in the Gallery and below.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts