Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Dare I ask what those red & blue lights are in the rear-view mirror (and bathing the landscape)? Looks familiar...
Instagram is pretty sweet - I'm on there as well & have followed some of you. Mine is "adamroberts74" - Lots of car/motorcycle photos :dance:
You guys are right! I got pulled over less than 48 hours after buying the car and didn't get a ticket and have not got pulled over since :banana:

·
Incurable Gearhead
1,002 Posts
archmoto on Instagram. :)

·
Registered
2007 987C 2.7L
43 Posts
Wanted to see who has Instagram so we can all follow each other and help each other out with our 987's

My Instagram is @Sick_987

reply on here so I can follow back.
Following; mine is @norcal.987

·
Registered
1 Posts
I, too, have been hard at work posting photos and videos of my car on Instagram. I do it only because it's interesting. I like to see how people rate something on social media. It brings a kind of moral pleasure. Somehow I started using Instagram stories to attract new audiences. Handy stuff that I hadn't used before for some reason. They're very good at sparking interest in a new post. I recently went to a site, and here it is How to add music to an Instagram video post, Story, or Reel, to learn how to add your music to stories. I hadn't done that before, but I think all my subscribers like it, and the activity on posts has gone up a lot. So I'm going to keep it up. And I want to wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts