Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to the Freed Performance guys who are local to me for doing such a great job. I am definitely going back there again for future upgrades.

2831051919977561134.jpg
612219752858465416.jpg
7327831246433771196.jpg

Very happy. Always had spoiler envy and this scratched the itch! Let's hope now I don't scratch the front lip soon! Was a bit nervous pulling up my driveway as it is at quite an angle of entry but so far so good! It definitely adds to the overall look of the car. I like it as did the guys at the shop.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks fantastic!

On a side note, do you have your old pieces available? I would be interested...shoot me a PM?
Thanks
Jeff

Shout out to the Freed Performance guys who are local to me for doing such a great job. I am definitely going back there again for future upgrades.

View attachment 189458
View attachment 189466
View attachment 189474

Very happy. Always had spoiler envy and this scratched the itch! Let's hope now I don't scratch the front lip soon! Was a bit nervous pulling up my driveway as it is at quite an angle of entry but so far so good! It definitely adds to the overall look of the car. I like it as did the guys at the shop.

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 189458
View attachment 189466
View attachment 189474

Looks fantastic!

On a side note, do you have your old pieces available? I would be interested...shoot me a PM?
Thanks
Jeff
Looks awesome! I wanted to do the same, but was told a couple of times it wouldn’t work. Do you know what alterations your shop had to do for the install? Since we have the same front end of a GT-4, I would have thought it would be easy. Thanks, John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts