Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi
My car already has the sport plus function from factory but the button stops working after a schedule that i made with piwis. Anyone knows how i reprogram the sport plus function to work again?
Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yes, I have my 2013 Boxster 2.7 retro fit the Sport Plus without Chrono. Now I have the G-force, launch control, and gear change adviser ( a gear indicator that turn red to indicate a good time to shift gear).
That's fantastic, does it rev match and where did you get it done? Would love to get this done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
My Boxster S came without Sport Chrono. I obtained the necessary code and activated it in the PCM, after that coded the switch cluster (got a sport plus button from ebay). All seems to work now with a much more agressive shift strategy for the PDK and more exhaust noise :) compared to Sport mode. Fun upgrade, but probably not going to use it that much.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Care to elaborate how you got your code?

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Banned
304 Posts
Ditto please.

·
Registered
2014 Cayman S
106 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would also appreciate the PM please!

·
Registered
161 Posts
If anyone succeeds in finding a shop that can do this for them, please let us all know especially if their in the Pacific Northwest :)

Right now I'm thinking of getting the code, and seeing if one of my independents can just over-ride the sport button to do sport+, once that's proven out I can ebay a sport+ button and get them to change the coding for that.

141 - 160 of 164 Posts