Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I ended up removing the top speed pro exhaust and i found a slightly used agency power exhaust and its much more civilized and I feel a much better increase in power however there is still some of the dreaded drone at 2k but not nearly as loud (reasonable) .Looks like I will just have to use the sport shifting and keep the RPM above 2k but its livable. The exhaust note is much more Porsche sounding and really not much louder then stock but not as deep as the top speed so i am pretty happy ,I would have loved to try out the Soul but its just before Christmas and i go through cars every year or 2 so i am due for a new one soon and will do it RIGHT next time and fork out the 3k .
I would not say the Top Speed Pro is bad at all especially for the money its right on par sound wise with the Fabspeed Supercup (witch I have owned before) so if you are looking for a balls out sound its worth buying .

475 Posts
I ended removing the top speed pro exhaust and i found a slightly used agency power exhaust and its much more civilized however there is still the dreaded drone at 2k but not nearly as loud(reasonable) .Looks like I will just have to use the sport shifting and keep the RPM above 2k but its livable. The exhaust note is much more Porsche sounding not as deep so i am pretty happy ,I would have loved to try out the Soul but its just before Christmas and i go through cars every year or 2 so i am due for a new one soon and will do it RIGHT next time and fork out the 3k .
I would not say the Top Speed Pro is bad at all especially for the money its right on par sound wise with the Fabspeed Supercup (witch I have owned before) so if you are looking for a balls out sound its worth buying .
Thank you for your consideration! Next round give us a call and we'll make sure we can meet your expectations!

-Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Returned the Top Speed Pro 1 Exhaust i Bought on E bay and Top Speed Pro kept $370 and said the item was missing brackets and damaged witch is not true at all .What a rip off ,I would never do business with them again.Be aware of this company everyone

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow! Sounds great from that short clip and that price is crazy ...
Wish you had some videos to post, not too many out there on this's for the 981
I have a 981CS with stock exhaust and it's just way to quiet.
Where did you get that price? Black Friday deal???

I don't do a lot of freeway driving and rarely drive under 2000rpm so this might be a great option. I guess for sub $700-800 you should expect some drone, but this is a great sounding exhaust for the money from the video posted...If you have any videos we'd love to hear some more.

How are you liking the Agency Power exhaust so far ???

·
Registered
30 Posts
I invite anyone worried about drone to consider our exhausts - which are built around encouraging an exciting exhaust note while minimizing drone. It's easy to make an exhaust loud, but takes proper engineering to coax the proper sound out. We offer a money back guarantee if it doesn't meet your expectations. :)

-Mike
I have to say ye have a very good customer service in the US and I’d like to single out Soul above as an example.For a manufacturer to reach out to owners on a forum like this is unheard of in Europe and I’m frankly jealous as all manufacturers should be working with customers to better understand and improve their products,an opportunity to test there claims risk free of in this case reduced drone etc is a no brainier and the way business should be done.Im sure they develop a strong customer base through this policy.

well done Soul

Rob
Ireland

21 - 25 of 25 Posts