Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planet-9'ers,

We are currently in talk with a manufacturer of OEM quality Porsche carbon fiber components. I would like to gauge the interest in the following products and price point:

CF Bumper grill: $350
CF mirror inserts: $150
CF rear spoiler: TBA
All interior parts (packages, can be sold seperately): $900 to $2250

These are MSRP (retail prices), we would offer better pricing for the planet-9 community.

Please let us know!

·
Registered
43 Posts
We need a new source for carbon fiber side vents. I was just about to buy a set from Motor Lux before I read all the threads about them going south. Every company seems to only offer "oem style" cf side vents.

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,645 Posts
Rear hatch with a plexi window

·
Registered
490 Posts
I think those side vents would sell well if installation was simple and price right. I'd also be interested in a fiberglass option.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are looking into it, these are not available yet but we'll see if it could be a possibility.

Stay tuned for an announcement :)

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Very interested in any CF parts, especially the rear spoiler.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll have OEM CF add-on spoiler for the rear. We'll make an announcement early next week.

It would look amazing with Karbon finished Forgestar wheels :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm speaking out of ignorance here but I don't see many carbon fibre hoods and trunks. Is there a reason for that? I see them here and there but most of the ones I've seen require use of hood pins.

The ones I've seen that don't require hood pins seem suspect to me, being under $500.

·
Registered
103 Posts
very interested in a 987 boxster spoiler or wing... something big enough to be actually effective but not the size of a park bench. the zeintec spoiler is a nice idea but it's too small.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts