Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in the last week or so that the pebble/agate combination interiors on both the CS and CGTS say "No longer available for ordering as of 09/04/2015." (Actually, on the S, the partial leather option says 2015, and the full leather option says 2014.... I assume one of those is a typo.) There's also a thread down below about yachting blue no longer being available. I emailed my SA today about the pebble grey options, and his reply was that both agate/amber and agate/pebble will only be available for cars built on or before July 31.

I'm planning to do ED for a CGTS in September, so these changes obviously impact what my options are! Has anyone heard anything further on changes coming on interior options? I'm afraid DBM & the GTS interior are going to be too dark together, but it seems like the number of alternatives I could consider have decreased a lot!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I noticed in the last week or so that the pebble/agate combination interiors on both the CS and CGTS say "No longer available for ordering as of 09/04/2015." (Actually, on the S, the partial leather option says 2015, and the full leather option says 2014.... I assume one of those is a typo.) There's also a thread down below about yachting blue no longer being available. I emailed my SA today about the pebble grey options, and his reply was that both agate/amber and agate/pebble will only be available for cars built on or before July 31.

I'm planning to do ED for a CGTS in September, so these changes obviously impact what my options are! Has anyone heard anything further on changes coming on interior options? I'm afraid DBM & the GTS interior are going to be too dark together, but it seems like the number of alternatives I could consider have decreased a lot!
I'm the one who started the yachting blue thread... I talked to the SA to investigate more, and he said that neither YB nor Platinum Grey are available anymore (in Panama and Costa Rica). He said that this was the only notification from the factory they got till now, but he suspects that it maybe somehow connected to upcoming changes... (I believe he was referring to facelift)

·
Registered
371 Posts

I picked up my car in September in Stuttgart , the car was built in July.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Good point - maybe I can have my build done before the cutoff!
Since the factory shuts down for much of August that should not be too hard to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts