Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

I am waiting for my second hand Cayman and realized after booking it that the dashboard interior colour was not that clear from the pictures and missed that from the specs form

Seats colours, above instruments, armrest, sport steering wheel and parts of door panels is one of the two tones of grey and thats clear.

Can you please provide me some info regardind the rest of the interior (main concern dashboard) and if possible a picture with same specs?

Is it the same as this car's interior?
https://www.olivercars.co.uk/vehicles-for-sale/porsche-cayman-981-pdk-267/

Appreciate the help as this is something bothering me and not allowing me to enjoy the moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I am not 100% sure what you are asking, but the dash in a car with the Agate/Pebble interior is Agate gray (a dark gray). I’ve seen the combo in person and it is my favorite Porsche interior — I wish I had seen it before my order was locked in.

You will get a little more glare than a black dash, but it won’t be terrible.

·
Registered
166 Posts
What's not to enjoy. Looks beautiful and I agree that the darker color is Agate gray, not black. I've seen this combo in person and it looks very good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for your response

So the colour of the interior is it the same as this car's interior?
https://www.olivercars.co.uk/vehicles-for-sale/porsche-cayman-981-pdk-267/

Its my first sports car. Grow up with a honda integra 1.6 and recently an audi a5 coupe 2.0 tfsi that it was on a bargain price (not a fan). Not a bad car to cruise i have to admit.

I have been researching the cayman to buy for quite a while. I realize how big of a deal the extras are and how they influence the price. I like extras and i will used it as a daily car and i wanted it to be as loaded as possible.

The following specs of the car bought, covers all my needs besides sport chrono, Pasm and full leather. Cars with Sports chrono and Pasm are not easily found in UK's market.

Cruise control will be retrofitted

This forum's posts provided me lots of info and guidance and was helpful during my research!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts