Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day everyone,

My name is Mike and I'm a first time poster, long time listener. I thought I'd share with you all the newest addition to my garage. The past several months I've been shopping for a proper sports car for weekend duty. I've always been fascinated by Porsche and I'm a huge fan of their racing history and heritage. After a couple months of scouring the internet and making plenty of phone calls, I came across this beautiful Cayman S. As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to have her. Equipped with Preferred Package Plus, PASM, Sport Chrono, and Remus exhaust. It has also been adorned with custom Martini Racing decaling. I was more than happy to take this car from the hands of a fellow Porsche enthusiast. As a new Porsche owner, I look forward to learning more and becoming more involved in the Porsche family. Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the attachments. I tried to directly link pictures into the post but it wasn't working for me for some reason.

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
I like it! I think that most Porschephiles would recognize the Martini livery.

Do you know where the Cayman S side decals came from?

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Pretty cool. Interesting color scheme. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Love the car. Certainly won't see yourself coming and going. You can get the stripes at porschestripes.com. They do great work and are terrific to deal with.

·
Boxster Enthusiast
1,765 Posts
Looks Great! I'm sure you're going to enjoy it!:banana:

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is Fantastic! I love the colors of the Martini racing scheme. Very cool! Oh man, did I say cool or what! Good on you mate.

·
Sexual Philanthropist
1,001 Posts
They shouldn't have cancelled the unit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the forum! I purchased my Cayman 2 years ago and have thouroughly enjoyed not only the car, but the interaction that takes place on this website. You will learn a lot here. Have a great time and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats on the car, looks great, a real standout, (for the right reasons). I've owned my CS for 2 months and love it more everyday. Have learnt a lot from this forum too. Have fun.:dance:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts