Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

My name's Oskar, and I am from Stockholm Sweden.

Two weeks ago, I bought my first Porsche, a black 2009 2.9 Cayman and I absolutely adore it :D

I come from riding bikes, and I sold my previous pride and joy to get this, and let's say, I don't exactly miss riding yet ;)

Anyways, looking forward to hang around here a bit!

Cheers :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Very nice. Black rocks. Im a new guy here also. Lots of good info here and I really like the articles. These guys have put lots of work into this forum.:drivingskid:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Welcome Oskar, she is stunning! As they say around here, welcome to the swamp!

·
Registered
556 Posts
How you doin? Good I see.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers guys really pleased with her

Apart from one scratch on the glovebox handle, she is in perfect condition, like new

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome to the swamp!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Nämen halloj! Har förstått att det inte finns ett överflöd av cayman i Sverige direkt :)
Haha, nä man är rätt ensam - även på Porscheträffar har jag märkt. Relativt dyr, opraktisk bil i Sverige - kombins hemland. Klart att man måste vara väldigt speciell person för att prioritera en Cayman! :)

Anyways...any plans/projects for the car? Mods maybe? And welcome of course! :cheers:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, nä man är rätt ensam - även på Porscheträffar har jag märkt. Relativt dyr, opraktisk bil i Sverige - kombins hemland. Klart att man måste vara väldigt speciell person för att prioritera en Cayman! :)

Anyways...any plans/projects for the car? Mods maybe? And welcome of course! :cheers:
Jo, kanske det ;) Men det är en fantastiskt rolig bil! :)

Actually finished my "first" mod just 15 minutes ago. Pics will follow when it's not raining :p

The car came with carbon wrapped front spoiler and wing, but they were a cheap wrap, and not very well done, so I decided to get some good stuff, and redo them properly.
Only finished with the wing so far, but it turned out awesome :)

Other than that, I hope to be able to buy an aftermarket exhaust, most likely Borla, and maybe a HIP clear engine cover.

With my last bike I went modding crazy and spent about 80% of the market value on mods as well, but I feel that I need to get to know the car properly before splurging in a lot of mods. :)

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Nice car. I hope there are some nice driving roads in Sweden because the Caymans are a nice driving car. Enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts