Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Cayman S
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, first of all I'd like to thank you all for your wise contributions to this community, it has helped me greatly in the recent months.

During this unsetled times I've had the audacity/stupidity to purchase a 2011 Cayman S from someone who was fond of letting it go quickly...

A bit of background, I'm an engineer currently based in the United Arab Emirates and this is my first emotional/performance-led car purchase. I would like to consider myself as a practical person, but this car was too special for me to let it go... I hope I didn't make a mistake.

I intend to use her as a daily and take her to the track as soon as the lockdown is over...

Here she is:
IMG-20200428-WA0008__01__01__01.jpg

2011 CS; PDK transmission ;shy of 60k miles on the clock
Meteor grey with cocoa brown interior

Since the purchase I had her major serviced + pdk fluid and ignition coils. I have also changed the wheels to the BBS SR.

Happy to be part of the community, if there's anyone also based in the UAE please reach out!

·
Registered
2011 Cayman S
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers. Congrats. Coca brown interior is a nice touch.
For some reason, here in the UAE, is very hard to find a Porsche without a red interior... I guess there's something about that interior that sells well here.

To be honest, the cocoa interior was one of the main reasons for me to jump towards this particular vehicle.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats, very nice car! Like the interior color - take some better pics and share if you can. Quite a dollar spent on that PDK fluid change. Is the BBS wheel 19 or 18 inch? I bet you have nice roads down there in UAE, bu the heat is probably some enemy too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts