Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Very big congrats! That is an absolutely beautiful Cayman; love the color. I'm in Nashville, too, with a Meteor Grey Cayman. If you are new to the world of Porsches, you should check out the local PCA region, based in Nashville, called 'Musik Stadt' region. We have monthly dinners, and our first ride is scheduled for March 22. Hope you are thoroughly enjoying that gorgeous Cayman!

Rick

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sweet car!!!!!
God what I would not give to have some curvy roads and lack of snow. Not the case in Chicago however.

Enjoy your awesome car!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Very big congrats! That is an absolutely beautiful Cayman; love the color. I'm in Nashville, too, with a Meteor Grey Cayman. If you are new to the world of Porsches, you should check out the local PCA region, based in Nashville, called 'Musik Stadt' region. We have monthly dinners, and our first ride is scheduled for March 22. Hope you are thoroughly enjoying that gorgeous Cayman!

Rick
thanks for the warm welcomes (even when it's pretty cold out). I picked up the car as a CPO last year in mint condition in and out.

It's a 6speed with low options. Ive got the Fabspeed exhaust, Pagid pads, MPSS, and a few other goodies...I am using the AM wheels at the moment and plan to keep the oem ones for the track.

Here's a pic of me and some serious caymans at the NCM (National Corvette Museum) motorsport track last fall for the grand opening hpde

I had joined PCA while I was searching and will look at joining the local chapter as well. I'll add more photos once i get a chance to do a shoot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts