Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I did a pull with the app "Dynolicious". The first pull was a few months ago with no mods on the car. The next pull is with a softronic flash (93 octane tune) and the snow performance water/meth injection. I know the numbers seem low but that does not matter. I was looking for merely a before/after comparo with the same system. So here you go... BTW. The second gear pull on the second chart looks weird because of wheel spin.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I'm confused.......1) I cant imagine that much of a Delta..... 2) I assume the lower points are where you shifted, If so with a tuned car with a higher redline and more power up-top...why are you shifting at a lower RPM vs stock? thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a hp to time graph. I was shifting sooner because I was accelerating faster. My shift points did not vary it came quicker.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
It is a hp to time graph. I was shifting sooner because I was accelerating faster. My shift points did not vary it came quicker.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
ah did not notice the time part on my ipad, makes perfect sense lol

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,600 Posts
It seems like an unrealistic HP gain from what essentially is a timing increase with no other changes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts