Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to find a PDK '12-15 boxster with <25k miles, single owner for <$50k

I've been using autotrader and the porsche search locator to find this kind of car but most have more than 1 previous owner. Does two previous owners indicate something wrong or just fickle owners? just to fill out the search (total spend $50k):
2012-15, <25k miles, PDK (wife can't drive MT), Bi-xenon w/PLDS, Premium, Sport Chrono, single owner,
exterior blue preferred, red next choice, then gray, white, or black, prefer light color interior but will accept black (everything seems to be black)

I know that most single owners are lease returns so I'm guessing I've missed the window on lease returns. I have found a couple with two owners.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Re: Is it possible to find a PDK '12-15 boxster with <25k miles, single owner for <$5

Base or S?. I picked up mine with 6K miles on it. It is a cream puff. Don't let the two owner thing rule out a good car. I will see you mine for 49,999 :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.