Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i am looking at an italian company that makes a piece that is sort of like a dension or mobridge unit, but has gotten extremely high praise in europe and is starting its way to the usa lately, but it ties into the most system of bmw, porsche, audi, etc. My question is that my 2008 cayman s has the standard head unit, but has the bose system upgrade and i need to know if it is still the same most network as this setup with the pcm or what? Is there any diff. besides the two head units on this?

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
All Caymans use the most bus, PCM or CDR24, Bose, or not.

Hey guys, i am looking at an italian company that makes a piece that is sort of like a dension or mobridge unit, but has gotten extremely high praise in europe and is starting its way to the usa lately, but it ties into the most system of bmw, porsche, audi, etc. My question is that my 2008 cayman s has the standard head unit, but has the bose system upgrade and i need to know if it is still the same most network as this setup with the pcm or what? Is there any diff. besides the two head units on this?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Do keep us posted on how this new unit works on our Cayman equipped CDR24/Bose systems - ease of installation, sound quality, features.... inquiring minds want know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to post a full report with pictures...The components i am putting in the car are about.......in my opinion and many others...pretty much as good as it gets. I am putting in Dynaudio's Esotar 110 large format tweeters and Esotar 650 midranges. I also have Ernie from Sound Innovations building my custom sub enclosure for the right rear pocket that will house a 10" Rainbow Profi Sub. The amplification will come from Tru Technology Billet amplifiers and a Tru Line Driver. The Motus Labs piece that i am using to tie into the Most network also has a full DSP and time alignment software and Equilizing abilities that can be set up with a laptop. I am hoping to be starting the install within the next few weeks and will keep everyone informed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts