I have solidified my build (Boxster S) and been provided a decent purchase price with an April allocation. I have figured out my finances and can afford the vehicle at this time but want to pursue a new career opportunity in a new location. I know I should hold off for a year and see what happens in my life but with the possibility of the vehicle refresh and change of power plant (4-cyl turbo) i'm not sure if I should wait. I know nothing has been solidified or even when the update is to take place, but I would hate to miss out on what I consider to be the perfect vehicle at this time in my life. I know worst case scenario I could order the car and if in a year I am in a different position I can take my loss and move on. I know typically the model year changes in June, does anyone think the change is going to take place this year (summer 2015) or do you think I can hold off until winter 2016 (January/February) to place my order? I appreciate all suggestions, thank you.