Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week PorschePurist.com was invited to Birmingham, Alabama to the Porsche Sport Driving School to experience Porsche’s PDK transmission at its best (both on the road and on the track). The two day event consisted of a 200 mile Time, Speed, Distance type rally and then a day of on-course driving instruction in a [...]

More...

·
Caymaniac
5,658 Posts
Go to the drop down "Porsche Cars" menu on this site and tell me what is missing.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Last week PorschePurist.com was invited to Birmingham, Alabama to the Porsche Sport Driving School to experience Porsche’s PDK transmission at its best (both on the road and on the track). The two day event consisted of a 200 mile Time, Speed, Distance type rally and then a day of on-course driving instruction in a [...]

More...
Only to ignorants that don't know anything about cars,let alone sports cars.

Cheers. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts

More...
Real men drive roadsters.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Go to the drop down "Porsche Cars" menu on this site and tell me what is missing.

Hey, Dave,

I'm a one man band (so to speak) in that I'm the only one writing content for my site. As a result, I don't have as much info as I would like (this includes the Cayman, among other models). Over time, as I continue to write and add content, the Cayman will have a bigger spot.

In the mean time, I'm always looking for guest writers and subjects to cover. If you or anyone else would like to contribute you would be more than welcome. :helpme:

Otherwise, Cayman content coming soon!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Hey, Dave,

I'm a one man band (so to speak) in that I'm the only one writing content for my site. As a result, I don't have as much info as I would like (this includes the Cayman, among other models). Over time, as I continue to write and add content, the Cayman will have a bigger spot.

In the mean time, I'm always looking for guest writers and subjects to cover. If you or anyone else would like to contribute you would be more than welcome. :helpme:

993C4S, no problem, we aren't insulted. If I could put a couple of words together that sounded interesting, I wouldn't mind contributing. I'm old enough that I got to see the 917's race at Daytona in '70 and '71 and saw the 917/30 run at Road Atlanta in '73. If I could write something about those experiences that was interesting to others, I would. Maybe I'll see if I can come up with something.

·
Caymaniac
5,658 Posts
Hey, Dave,

Sorry for the slam. My chip. My shoulder. We are all family here. Air-heads. Tea-kettlers. Hatch-backers. LOL. I enjoyed reading a bunch of stuff on your site. :)

If you have an idea for content and I could be of assistance, shoot me a PM. I have been told I write good. ;)

It is the least I can do to make amends.

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,483 Posts
Just as another point of reference, I took the CS to a BMW motorcycle gathering Monday night. I got a crack from one of the guys about "driving the wife's car".:taunt: Cayman S w/Carrera S 19's, silver/black a ladies car???:gossip:

I went with it and said she had the bike tonight and let me have the keys. :kiss:

I had a 911 once. Didn't like it. I LIKE this thing!!!:cheers:

Later,

-Six

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was just thinking about this....who the heck (above the age of 13) says "That's a GIRL ______!!" about anything...period.

·
Caymaniac
5,658 Posts
Just as another point of reference, I took the CS to a BMW motorcycle gathering Monday night. I got a crack from one of the guys about "driving the wife's car".:taunt: Cayman S w/Carrera S 19's, silver/black a ladies car???:gossip:

I went with it and said she had the bike tonight and let me have the keys. :kiss:

I had a 911 once. Didn't like it. I LIKE this thing!!!:cheers:

Later,

-Six
I am headed to the nearest biker bar to scratch BMW logos into every Harley in the parking lot. Not all of them, just the ones that look like they have meth in the "crank"case.:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
I had a kid tell me a few weeks ago that Boxsters were girl cars. I told him the only time I ever hear that is from people who've never driven one. He replied he had a ride in one once - as if that counted. I reminded him that driving and sitting in the passenger seat are two different things. Point made and he didn't have much to say after that. What's that about being jealous of things you can't afford??!:hilarious:

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Sorry for the slam. My chip. My shoulder. We are all family here. Air-heads. Tea-kettlers. Hatch-backers. LOL. I enjoyed reading a bunch of stuff on your site. :)

If you have an idea for content and I could be of assistance, shoot me a PM. I have been told I write good. ;)

It is the least I can do to make amends.

Dave
Oooooooouuuu....

I've been told I write well.....:hilarious:

·
Administrator
34,445 Posts
Hey let's not forget that I've now asked in the last 2 monthly newsletters if any members here want to pen something and so far I've received ZERO responses, of course I don't care if you also post it in a blog, etc. but it would be nice to not have to do the whole newsletter myself every month for a change... :)

·
Registered
208 Posts

More...
Thanks goodness, I was starting to worry about the size of my moobs (ie: man-boobs) :taunt:

·
Caymaniac
5,658 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts