Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 2010.... I'm shopping for a 2007 2.7 and finding the market is pretty hot in that decent cars are going for $34,000 and not 29-31 like I had hoped. 34 is basically the high retail and that's what is being asked. Is the used market hot right now? To put it another way, do you think I should pay $34k for a 29k miles car in nice shape that is optioned at least with 18's and climate control like I want. Thanks, C.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
May 2010.... I'm shopping for a 2007 2.7 and finding the market is pretty hot in that decent cars are going for $34,000 and not 29-31 like I had hoped. 34 is basically the high retail and that's what is being asked. Is the used market hot right now? To put it another way, do you think I should pay $34k for a 29k miles car in nice shape that is optioned at least with 18's and climate control like I want. Thanks, C.
You want to know what the market is like, check Ebay Motors. Honestly. Lots of cars always. Some good, some bad. You can usually tell the junk pretty easily and you can usually tell the cream. The in between is where value and rip-offs reside. It's a good Cayman education too, even if you buy elsewhere. No pressure on you to buy like at dealers.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Market is slow. Its also summer, new cars are harder to find and discount, many used car deals sold out 6 months ago. Wait till fall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.