Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 CS with PDK, seat ventilation, bi-xeon with PDLS, 14 way partial leather sport seats, premium package, infotainment package with Bose surround sound, Basalt Black. 25k miles, no track. Excellent condition. $49k with new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on cheap aftermarket rims, but includes 19" Black Carerra wheels that I'll swap tires to. AZ car, garaged.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
189 Posts
2014 CS with PDK, seat ventilation, bi-xeon with PDLS, 14 way partial leather sport seats, premium package, infotainment package with Bose surround sound, Basalt Black. 25k miles, no track. Excellent condition. $49k with new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on cheap aftermarket rims, but includes 19" Black Carerra wheels that I'll swap tires to. AZ car, garaged.

Sounds like a nice car. Price is not a great deal, but also isn't way off base either. The new tires and low miles are a bonus. Offer a few thousand less than is being asked and see where it goes?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JAM-MAN

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

Did you make sure that the new tires and the black rims are the same size? Carerra S wheels were only available in 20" when I bought my 2016 CS

·
Registered
83 Posts
The car is optioned well and miles are reasonable. I agree with Wagzhp, make an reasonably lower offer and see what happens. I would also suggest you have a local Porsche dealer perform a PPI and specifically check for over revs. Good luck, I hope it works out.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Any CPO? How about maintenance? It’s time for the 4 year maintenance and that won’t be cheap. $1300 or so maybe?

How about brakes? Those are also very expensive. Fronts will cost around $1200.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts

You can offer $42K to $45K, I just sold my 2014 Boxster S under 26K miles, Fully optioned, CPO, just had Michelin tires installed for $39K, that was the best price i got from dealer, i checked with many dealers and most offered $35K, i had the car for 1.5 years and paid $54K, 15K loss for 15 months, i got 2016 Cayman S with 8K miles CPO $62K. If you buy from a dealer you are going to pay higher price,

·
Registered
399 Posts
Buy it. I especially like that it's not been tracked. If the seller is a dealer but not offering CPO, ask why not.

·
Registered
21 Posts

There is always a room for negotiation. However, if it's a Porsche dealership don't expect much.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is always a room for negotiation. However, if it's a Porsche dealership don't expect much.
Turned out the car had been sold to three Scottsdale dealers before the party I was dealing with. Found a 2015 white Boxster S with all the options I was looking for with 18k miles, 14 way memory seats, Bose, PDK with sport Chrono, Premium pkg, 20" Carrera wheels, sport steering wheel, CA car like new for 56.5k. Happy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts