Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad to see a good dose of rain in NYC today. That means the leftover snow and salt will be gone from the roads and maybe the Cayman can come out and play this weekend. The last time the car was out was Jan 26., I have the gas receipt to prove it!

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
no it's not over yet...more snow on the horizon....maybe thursday....invest in a set chains man and enjoy the white stuff....

did you see Top Gear this week...they took a, I think it was the 924 out and about on an ice track...that looked really fun.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I hate to rub it in but winter is over and my new Cayman is here. Time for you all to get a ticket to the WEST COAST!:taunt:

Just couldn't resist that. Strange case of hypomania has recently overcome me!
(See reason below):hilarious:

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,652 Posts
I can't believe I'm trading in my tee shirt for a parka this weekend! It's back to NJ from Vegas. I get off the red eye and I'm on my wayto the NNJR advanced drivers seminar Sunday.

·
Porsche Prophet
938 Posts
It's not definite...the snow I mean...it may turn out to be more rain...come on Pete, keep the faith...just think...Monday is March! :taunt:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Don't forget 1996, when it snowed every week after the blizzard in the beginning of Jan. until the middle of March! At least it paid for the snow plow. Now that I have sold it, wish I had kept it!
Not that I'm hoping for snow, but the meteorologists don't seem to know any better than before and are always hedging their forecasts.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
It has been a very mild winter for us here in the Boise area. Snow at home, but once out of town it was only rain.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Don't worry be happy!

Remember the Caymans are aquatic animals. ;)

Huricanes can be bad, but I am scared of earth quakes a lot more.

I hope we are having some fun.:banana::dance:

Ps: I like snow ski

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.