Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I said, it should be very nice this weekend so break out your P-cars and come to brunch. I don't think there will be a drive after wards but it's still a good excuse to drive the car.

From the PCA web site:

We have a Third Saturday Brunch at the Irish Inn in Glen Echo, MDat 11AM on the third Saturday of every month. We have a private roomupstairs, so just head upstairs. The Irish Inn is at 6119 Tulane Ave inGlen Echo, just off of MacArthur Boulevard, and can be easily accessedfrom the Clara Barton Parkway by taking the Washington/Glen Echo exit -the Irish Inn will be at the top of the ramp. Take the Clara BartonPkwy exit from the Beltway and taking this South to the Glen Echo exit.From the Glen Echo exit, make a left at the stop sign onto MacArthurBlvd. northbound, and the Irish Inn is immediately on your left. Thereis parking in front and behind of the Inn, and there is additionalparking up the road in front of Glen Echo Park. The Irish Inn websiteis www.irishusa.com/irishinn/ and their phone number is (301) 229-6600

·
Registered
210 Posts
I wish I could make it but I already have plans for a meet in Tysons. I will definitely try to make it next month.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like there will be a club drive after the MD breakfast this Saturday (19 June) - come check it out. There will probably also be more info available for the upcoming Green Cup VIP Polo event.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just saw that there will be a new Boxter Spyder and a Panamera Turbo on display at the breakfast so it should be an interesting morning - come check it out!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from PCA:

Join us for some great food and car talk and view the Panamera Turbo and the new Boxster Spyder at the Maryland Brunch this Saturday, June 19.

The cars belong to Potomac members. The Spyder may not be available in the event of rain due to it's less than watertight roof so keep your fingers crossed for a sunny day. See below for the details on the brunch, location, time etc..

See you there.

Third Saturday of the month

Maryland Brunch (11:00AM - 1:00PM)

We have a Third Saturday Brunch at the Irish Inn in Glen Echo, MD from 11:00 a.m. till 1:00 p.m. on the third Saturday of every month. We have a private room upstairs, so just head upstairs. The Irish Inn is at 6119 Tulane Avenue in Glen Echo, just off of MacArthur Boulevard, and can be easily accessed from the Clara Barton Parkway.

Contact Info : Drive and Dine Chair Email : [email protected]

Saturday, June 19, 2010 TECH SESSION CANCELE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts