Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,824 Posts
Is that Impulse Red? If so you know that they only sold 23 Impulse Red Macans in the first batch of 60,000 cars and the color is no longer made (unless PTS). You have an instant collectible!

(I don't know if 23 were made but Impulse Red is very, very rare - good for u)

·
Registered
773 Posts
I made the mistake of stopping by the local dealership last Saturday and asked my wife Cheryl if she wanted to test drive a new Macan. She fell in love. I told my rep if he ever saw a pre-owned Macan for $50K or less I'll buy it. He's not seen any yet. Well today he calls and said that they have a customer who bought one a few months ago and now they are getting a divorce so he's selling the Macan. $65K+ sticker he's selling for $59K. Trouble is, it's Sapphire Blue and thats the same color as my 2014 Cayman S!....I mean, come on!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is that Impulse Red? If so you know that they only sold 23 Impulse Red Macans in the first batch of 60,000 cars and the color is no longer made (unless PTS). You have an instant collectible!

(I don't know if 23 were made but Impulse Red is very, very rare - good for u)
I did not know Impulse Red is anywhere that exclusive. I was thinking about ordering a Carmine Red Macan GTS, but stumbled across this Impulse Red Turbo with a great option last. I called and it had supposedly sold. The closing fell thru and the dealer SA called me back and offered it to me at such a great price I couldn't refuse. I've seen Amaranth Red and did not like it. But I really like this Impulse Red in the flesh. I'll be trying to follow the breakin guidelines, but after 1 day already sense this Turbo's awesome potential. This one will be a garage queen, even to his name now is officially Rudy. Thanks for this info Chows!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts